THIS IS HAYBEE'S BLOG

Friday, 10 March 2017

German child killer set for first hearing after manhunt ends

Police and justice officials on Friday hoped to provide some clarity as legal proceedings begin against a western German man accused of killing a 9-year-old boy.
Police said residents of the town of Herne, which lies in the western German industrial Ruhr region, had been on edge since the Monday discovery of the boy’s body.
 The alleged killer, identified only as Marcel H in line with German privacy guidelines was arrested on Thursday when he gave himself up after an extended manhunt.
 However, multiple questions abound, including what the suspect’s role was in the death of an as-yet-unidentified man, whose body was found in a burnt-out building only after Marcel H alerted them to the presence of the body.
 “The suspect is expected to appear in court at some point on Friday.
 “Police have also scheduled a 4 p.m (1500 GMT) news conference on the matter,’’ it noted.
Authorities said that the 19-year-old had given a statement overnight to police.
 Meanwhile, police teams were working at the site of the burnt-out building, attempting to gather forensic evidence.
 Although, details of the recent events remained unclear, local residents said they were relieved that a suspect had been captured.
 “It affected us all,’’ one 40-year-old woman, who noted she had rearranged her shifts this week so she could escort her two children to school herself said.
 The body of 9-year-old Jaden was found stabbed to death in a cellar belonging to a neighbour of Marcel H on Monday


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Blog Archive

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe Here

Share Us

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Random Posts

Flickr

Social Share

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Recent in Sports

Recent comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Events

Ads

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support