THIS IS HAYBEE'S BLOG

Saturday 28 September 2019

BBNaija: Drama as Peter of P-Square makes u-turn on promise to Tacha [Video]


Peter, who now goes by the stage name Mr P, had made the boast while reiterating his support for Tacha.
On August 9, in a post on his Instagram, he stated: “If Tacha did not win, I’ll give her the money.”
But after Big Brother disqualified Tacha on Friday night over act of provocation and violence, Peter said he never promised to dole out cash.
In a live chat with Tunde Ednut, he said: “If anybody has the video, tweet from me or Instagram I posted, I will give the person N10mllion. I said I will help her make N60million, never said I will give her”.
Tacha was sent out following her face-off with Mercy which saw both housemates hurl insults at each other.
Source: Dailypost/Twitter

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe Here

Share Us

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Random Posts

Flickr

Social Share

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Recent in Sports

Recent comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Events

Ads

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support