THIS IS HAYBEE'S BLOG

Friday 10 March 2017

Court dissolves 2-year-old marriage

The President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Mr Ademola Odunade, on Friday dissolved a two year-old marriage between Pastor Emmanuel Oluyinka and his wife Olayinka, over attempted suicide.
Odunade held that the court’s findings showed that there was no more love between Emmanuel and Olayinka because both of them were always at each other’s throat.
“In the interest of peaceful co-existence, the union between Emmanuel and Olayinka has ceased to be henceforth,’’ the arbitrator said.
Narrating his ordeal, Emmanuel, who is a pastor, told the court that his wife Olayinka was creating disharmony in his church as well as attempting to kill herself so as to implicate him.
“When I married Olayinka about two years ago, little did I know that she had no milk of human kindness flowing in her.
“She subjects me to all sorts of maltreatment and indignity which has totally dehumanised me as a husband and even more so as a pastor.
“As a wife, Olayinka has no form of responsibility. That is, simple cooking of food and washing of clothing are big issues for her to execute.
“Worst still, she creates disharmony among members of my congregation in the church where I pastor and this is even giving me a serious cause for concern.
“In fact, Olayinka beats me at will and even lies to people about me.
“My lord, she is currently making effort to commit suicide in order to implicate me.
“There is no more love between Olayinka and I. Please separate us,’’ Emmanuel said.
However, Olayinka opposed the divorce suit but refused to comment on most of the allegations levelled against her by her husband.
“My lord, Emmanuel has impregnated me but the pregnancy has refused to grow.
“Please, help me to tell him to intervene for me spiritually. I am in bondage with him.
“Emmanuel wants to leave me because he has just found another spouse.
“That is what he does. Anytime he finds another lover or woman in the church, he abandons his wife for the newly-found love,” Olayinka said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that the two-year old union between Emmanuel and Olayinka did not produce any issue.
While Emmanuel pastors at Iso-pako in Ikoyi, Osun State, Olayinka is trading at Olopo-Meta area of Ibadan.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Blog Archive

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe Here

Share Us

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Random Posts

Flickr

Social Share

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Recent in Sports

Recent comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Events

Ads

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support