THIS IS HAYBEE'S BLOG

Monday 6 March 2017

‘Why I Might Not Coach Chelsea In The Future’- Frank Lampard Reveals


Former Chelsea midfielder, Frank Lampard, has said he is not sure if he will coach the club in future.
The 38-year-old has already ended his playing career and is now taking his coaching badges, while doing some work in the media.
“I don’t know [if I will coach at Chelsea],” he told Sky Sports.
“Chelsea is helping me now with my badges and I’m thankful for that. As we all know, the badges are a process, it’s not an overnight thing, so that will take some time.
“I’ll do some TV bits in that time to keep myself involved and I’m interested in that side of things. It leaves my options open and when you finish, I think it’s important to not make a rash decision right away.
“You have a look at the world, step outside the bubble of a footballer, and make the right decision. Fortunately enough, I have options so it’s about taking the right one.
“I’m enjoying retirement. I gave everything in my career, I didn’t leave anything on the table and I know that, I’m comfortable with that so it was the right time for me to bow out and now it’s the next stage.
“I’m enjoying having time with the family, thinking about different things and what I’m going to do next. I’ll always be in football because it’s my life but I’ll see how it goes. It’s a nice interim period for me now to do some different stuff.
“There’s not much that I miss and I don’t mean that in a bad way. I’ll have fleeting moments but I feel like I’ve given everything like I said before and I feel appreciative of what I did do.
“I don’t miss the routine at the moment. When you get to your mid to late 30s and you’re surrounded by the young ones who are on social media all the time and you’re starting to think differently to them, you kind of realise that it’s time to move on.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Blog Archive

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe Here

Share Us

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Random Posts

Flickr

Social Share

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Recent in Sports

Recent comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Events

Ads

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support