THIS IS HAYBEE'S BLOG

Thursday 2 March 2017

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY BROTHER - BIMBOLA



I'm super excited about this beautiful day of my dear brother, Ohhh, I seriously want to write great things about u today but I don't even know where to start from, well because he himself is an understandable man, so let me just write something, he will accept me as I am!
I'd like to let the whole world know today that, I have gotten a loving, caring and amazing brother. His passion for God and things of God is great. Your courage and faith do motivate me. A responsible leader, bro you will lead your generation
This brother has no pleasure for laziness, he keeps encouraging believers around him to be; Useful & Available.
He is a blessing to the Alawiye's family, a treasure of the Kingdom, a trouble to the darkness! Oh Glory!
Words will fail me, to express fully my supper story of you today. On this blessed day of yours I pray that: you will exceed the expectations of your generation on you, the place of your victory will not become the day of your defeat, and may something of your life touch the globe for God and for good, may your life touch billions of soul, Amen!
Hapi birthday big bro
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Facebook

Blog Archive

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe Here

Share Us

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Random Posts

Flickr

Social Share

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Recent in Sports

Recent comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Events

Ads

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support